Parkside works with and financially supports both local and global mission partners. The following list highlights our primary partners. Please join us as we support and pray for these missions. Some partner names are withheld for reasons of safety and security.
Serving Unreached Cultures – virtually no Christian witness is found in these cultures
- Workers serving a people group from the Horn of Africa
- Southeast Asia www.saffroncoffee.com
- Paul and Rickie Clark – Osaka, Japan www.jesus4greaterasia.com
- Andrey- Central Asia
- Workers serving people in Indonesia
- Mondi and Fioralba Gjioni – Elbasan & Gostime, Albania
- Simmi Dhingra – Punjab, India www.nicmission.org
- Lynn and Ruby Johnston – Jeremiah House – www.lambinternational.blogspot.com
Serving cultures with a greater percentage of Christians among them.
- Mark and Krista Haley- Ethiopia www.cmfi.org/wherewework/missionary/mkhaley
- Earl and Ruth Haubner – Brazil www.cbm.org.br
- Gail McMonigle- The Miriam Center in St. Louis du Nord, Haiti. Click here for more information.
- Pino and Evelina Neglia – Lecce, Italy
- Ryan and Erin VandeLinde – Dominican Republic
- Larry and Diana Owen – Haiti www.mercysaves.org
Agencies with extended influence in large regions
- TCI – Kherson, Ukraine with reach into Central Asia- Click here for more information
- TCM – Eastern Europe and Central Asia www.tcmi.org
- Good News Production, Intl. – Global Outreach www.gnpi.org
- Lori Murwin – New Mission Systems International www.nmsi.org
Every community has children and families at a point of crisis. CarePortal is a connection point, bringing together needs and those who care and want to take action. Learn more about CarePortal by clicking here.
Christian Outreach and Wellness Ministries
Serving the East End/Columbia-Tusculum neighborhoods for over 30 years is the Christian Outreach and Wellness Ministries. To volunteer at COWM, contact Jennifer Cowgill. Visit their website by clicking here.
Conducting worship services in local correctional facilities two Sundays a month. For volunteer opportunities, contact Glenn Corson.
Life Forward (Pregnancy Care of Cincinnati)
A life-affirming organization that exists to strengthen families with pregnancy related concerns. www.pregnancycareofcincinnati.com
Woodland Lakes Christian Camp – www.woodlandlakes.com
Christ In Youth www.ciy.com (National and International influence)
National Network of Youth Ministries. Partnered with regional director, Stan Elder. www.youthworkers.net/
Christian Benevolent Assn (Mt Healthy Christian Home & Mason Christian Village) – retirement residence senior citizens www.christianbenevolent.org